Overall privacy statement
What data do we collect?
Like virtually every other website on the Internet, we will have to collect some basic data and personal information from you during your use of our website. This information may include:
- Contact Information such as name, email address, mailing address, phone number
- Billing Information such as credit card number, and billing address
- Unique Identifiers such as user name, account number, password
- Preferences Information such as order history, marketing preferences
- Company name, if applicable.
In short, this information will allow us to:
- Fulfill your order
- Send you an order confirmation
- Send you requested product or service information
- Respond to customer service requests
- Administer your account
- Send you a newsletter
- Send you marketing communications
- Respond to your questions and concerns
- Improve our Web site and marketing efforts
Cookies collected and stored by your web browser allow us to provide a superior client experience. Cookies, for example, are what allow the contents of your shopping cart to be remembered from page to page.
We must also collect some data in order to keep track of what you have purchased from us, which products, payment methods and shipping methods you have selected, as well as bill you for any product orders.
We may also identify your IP address when browsing on our website, in order to help identify your session related data.
CEV Enterprises Inc. will not sell your information to any third party
All data collected from users is used strictly for our own purposes. No third party will have access to this data except for in the situations outlined elsewhere in this document. No data will ever be sold to third parties.
Should you have questions or comments regarding this policy, please contact us and we will make sure to respond as quickly and as best as we can.
We may disclose your information as permitted or required to by law; for example:
- To a government institution or other person or entity that has asserted its lawful authority to obtain the information;
- Where we have reasonable grounds to believe the information could be useful in the investigation of unlawful activity;
- To comply with a subpoena or warrant or an order made by a court, person or entity with jurisdiction to compel the production of information;
- To comply with court rules regarding the production of records and information;
- To our legal counsel.